Pneumonia and coma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
how can i help u?
User : i have a homosexual male friend in a coma
User : the elisa test came back positive
User : and he has pneumonia
User : what are his chances of survival
User : is it possible that the test gave a false positive?
what did the doctor tell?
User : all he's said is there's brain swelling
there are very less chances of false positive
User : and the pneumonia but he hasn't said anything apart from that
User : hes been like this for two weeks
chances of survival are low
User : at first he stopped talking, then he couldn't see and last he just went into comma
User : he lost a lot of weight in the last six months
User : is there anything i should be asking his doctor?
Doctor : now what is ur main concern?
User : hes an only child and his parents are very old im not sure the doctor is telling them exactly what the prognosis is or if there is anything that can be done+
User : what medication should i make sure he gets?
if he is comotosed ...then chances of survival are low...
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Shortness of breath only at night
- Shortness of breath for a week
- Signs of low oxygen levels in children
- Coma from pneumonia
- Providac medicine
- Signs and symptoms of tension pneumothorax
- Medicine for sinus treatment in rct
- Pneumonia drug-induced coma
- Had stroke by aspratic pneumonia was in coma recovery
- Medicines for swelling at pubic area
- Stroke brain bleed coma pneumonia
- Signs of aspiration pneumonia
- Can i take medicine with oatmeal
- Induced coma pneumonia
- Use of rexipra 5 medicine