Planning for second baby. Does Hepatitis B vaccination interferes with pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
need a small clarification
Please proceed with your query.
can i put that now
i am 34 years old
Have you taken Hepatitis B vaccination before?
i dont know
i have a 3 year old son
It was introduced to the vaccination schedule only few years back. So if you do not remember, you would not have taken it.
You can go ahead with the vaccination.
if i am planning for second child, can i take it
Sure. You can take it.
Do you have any other queries?
thanks a lot doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Let me know if you have any other concerns.
sure will do
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Strange feeling tongue throat inside of mouth
- Saliva inside mouth feels strange
- Anti measles vaccine immunization vaccination
- Inside mouth feels swollen and numb
- Inside of lip feels wierd
- Cdc polio vaccine cancer virus
- Hepatitis b vaccine booster
- Energix hepatitis b vaccine
- Vaccination mark on left arm
- Hepatitis b vaccine twinrix
- Agnijith vaccination scars
- Hepatitis b vaccine hbsag
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy
- Shots by age
- Inside my vagnia feels lumpy