Planning for second baby. Does Hepatitis B vaccination interferes with pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
need a small clarification
Please proceed with your query.
can i put that now
i am 34 years old
Have you taken Hepatitis B vaccination before?
i dont know
i have a 3 year old son
It was introduced to the vaccination schedule only few years back. So if you do not remember, you would not have taken it.
You can go ahead with the vaccination.
if i am planning for second child, can i take it
Sure. You can take it.
Do you have any other queries?
thanks a lot doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Let me know if you have any other concerns.
sure will do
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hepatitis b vaccine booster
- Energix hepatitis b vaccine
- Hepatitis b vaccine twinrix
- Hepatitis b vaccine hbsag
- Typhoid vaccine affect period
- Alchohol after yellow fever vaccine
- Brown on toilet paper when i wipe pee
- Progesterone suppositories with brown particles?
- Nausea after eating after yellow fever vaccine
- Drinking alchohol after yellow fever vaccination
- Sciatica from brown sequard syndrome
- Drinkimg alcohol after hep b vaccine
- Brown sequard syndrome prognosis
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy
- Interaction of cefradine and brufen