Planning for child. What care should be taken regarding pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi I am a male 28 yrs from jamngar.
I have got married since last 6 mnths.
now me and my wife are planning for a kid..
Good to hear that
Can u please assist me what all care we should take for my wife's pregnancy??
I shall suggest on this
I need to know few other information from you
How old is your wife?
my wife is 21yrs old..
Do you have regular sexual intercourse?
Yap almost at alternative day..
Is any of you on any medications?
no..no one is on any medication..
no we dont use any contraceptive measures since our married life..
Thank you for the information
It is very simple to have a baby
Both of you need basic investigations to be done
Is your wife's menstrual cycles regular?
yap they are regular..exctly after one month..
I do not see any difficulty in her in getting pregnant
She needs to get 6 tests done
Blood grouping and typing
These are sufficient enough
You also can get a simple urine routine, Hemoglobin, HIV, VDRL, HBsAg tests done
She must conceive soon without any problems
Are you following me?
ok i got it..
These are sufficient
but wht will be found out after this test..
There is no need to get worried unnecessarily
Basic health status of an individual will be found out in these tests
Any woman who gets pregnant should compulsorily do these tests
It is better to get them done in advance
Is there any other measures we have to take??
These are fine for normal couples
OK thanks for the suggestion..
Thank you too
I will do these test asap..
Is there anything else I may help you with?
Whts the VDRL test??
VDRL test is done to rule out Syphilis
It is a sexually transmitted disease
It can affect the foetus in the womb
Full form is Venereal Diseases Research Laboratories test
Did you follow me?
yap i got it..thanks doc.
Thank you too
All the best
Bye for now
byee tk care..
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What medication should be taken for asthma during pregnancy
- Constant headache at 38 weeks
- Nsg care plan in pregnancy
- What medication should be taken during pregnancy
- What treatment should be taken for fever during pregnancy
- Folvite folic acid tablet is having how many micrograms per tablet?
- 38 weeks vomiting chills sick
- E coli food poisoning 38 weeks pregnant
- Quantity of folic acid in ovacare tablets
- Throat cancer at 38
- Folic acid dosage thalasemia minor
- 38 weeks pregnant and having cold sweats
- What care should be taken during pregnancy
- Eno acidity during pregnancy third trimester
- Use of folvite foliage acid tablet i.p.5