Pituitary tumor with headaches - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you/
User : I have a pituitary tumor... I was wondering what are my options. I was told to leave it alone but the headaches have become worse. Im now getting tingling on my left side.
User : It doesnt hurt, just weird. And really dizzy
User : My left side of my face felt numb today.
User : I'm 24
Doctor : k.. since when ur havin this problem?
User : 2 years
Doctor : those are part of those symptoms..
User : My doctor put me on heart meds because it was interfering with my heart rate... I dunno... Im confused
Doctor : ya pituitary secretions are concerned wit those symptoms..
Doctor : so ur under treatment?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Below knee amputation procedure
- Pituitary tumor and adderall
- Eye twitching headache swollen glands
- Macrobid 100 mg capsules
- Pituitary tumor and macular degeneration
- Name of the nutrilite supplement for migraine treatment
- Pituitary tumors agent orange
- Pituitary tumor after adrenalectomy
- Drinking alcohol on antibiotics
- Headache after cleaning with bleach
- Can my headache be due to pituitary tumors?
- Amitriptyline for leg pain
- Natural sources of estrogen
- Is it safe to drink disprin while drinking alcohol
- Sudden cold sweat and headache