Pituitary tumor with headaches - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you/
User : I have a pituitary tumor... I was wondering what are my options. I was told to leave it alone but the headaches have become worse. Im now getting tingling on my left side.
User : It doesnt hurt, just weird. And really dizzy
User : My left side of my face felt numb today.
User : I'm 24
Doctor : k.. since when ur havin this problem?
User : 2 years
Doctor : those are part of those symptoms..
User : My doctor put me on heart meds because it was interfering with my heart rate... I dunno... Im confused
Doctor : ya pituitary secretions are concerned wit those symptoms..
Doctor : so ur under treatment?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower back pain when going for a poo
- Pituitary tumor and adderall
- What are the underlying causes for nerve block and migraines
- Pituitary tumor and macular degeneration
- Pituitary tumors agent orange
- Pituitary tumor after adrenalectomy
- Lower leg dark spots looks bruised
- Lower back pain bloating fatigue whats wrong with me
- Can my headache be due to pituitary tumors?
- Will migraine cause continuous vomiting
- Lower ribs sticking out on baby
- Are there any counter spray medications for cluster headaches
- Have migraines pain and numbness in the back and limbs
- Loud noise in head and headace
- What causes low back painhot sensationnausesvision loss with headache