Pimples on forehead, black scars. Prescribed mederma. Will it work? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I had some pimple issue in the fore head more
and its became black dots.
Am a 25 years male.
Do you have dandruff?
it is good
am taking adapline for the past 3 weeks
Means mederma is for marks remaval ?
Am using adapline in the night before bed and i will wash only in the morning
When can i use this then ?
It is right
How long more should you use adapalene?
Adapalene is a good drug
Complete the course of adapalene and then start mederma
Are you there?
when to complete adapline , till now am not getting any improvement
parallelly we can treat black dot ?
any ointment takes 6weeks to show the results
so you are suggesting to continue adapline first
fine thanks for your time
Thank you too
Get well soon
Is there anything else you want to discuss on?
no thanks again
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How are pimples and black scars treated
- Floaters in urine medicine causing this
- Diagnosis of black scars
- Black scars causes
- Differential diagonosis of keloid
- Does meth cause hot flashes
- Treatment and cure for black scars
- What causes a fleshy lump on tongue
- Red rash on leg differential diagnosis
- Nursing diagnosis excision keloid
- Symptoms of black scars
- Does flaoter causes headache
- Stress causing flatulence last
- Itchy skin diahrria
- Does diannette stop wrinkles