Pills to abort unwanted pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi Doctor
Doctor : hi
User : My Wife's Period was from 13-14 and we involved in Sex on 21st. Would it lead to pregnancy..?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : since it is in the fertile period and the egg is likely to get relelases
User : She is planing to take i-Pil or Unwanted 72.
User : is it ok..
Doctor : I-pill is to be taken with in 48 hours
Doctor : after unprotected sex
User : I Heard that Before 10 days and after 10 days of Period time is safer for Sex..
User : Should she take 72
Doctor : It is already 23 there is no point in taking this pill
Doctor : is this her first pregnancy
User : She had period on 3rd of the same month also and again she got bleeding on 13th and 14th..
User : yes this would be her 1st..
Doctor : is she taking any birth control pills
Doctor : Are her periods are regular?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Abort pregnancy with pill microgynon
- Miscarriage gray discharge
- Is mifty pill kit effective to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Calculate height of fetus with fl fetus
- Right side calf pain/cramps
- How many dispirin tablets can kill
- Unwanted pregnancy abortion pills without prescription
- Discharge planning for miscarriage
- Is there an alternative to abortion for unwanted pregnancy
- Can red disprin tablets terminate pregnancy
- How to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Renal lower pole nonobstructive calculus
- Echogenic shadow suggestive of calculus
- Right hydroureteronephrosis due to calculus in vu junction
- Zaltoprofen use by doctors