Physiological disturbance of menstrual cycles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi just wanted to know if its possible to be pregnant and still have periods cos i feel very pregnant but keep gettting neg tests also my belly has expanded
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 28
Doctor : When was your last menstrual period?
User : last week was it was different than normal only lasted 4 days and was light im normally week and half and heavy we was trying begining of year
User : swear i can feel like flutters
User : i have 3 children already
Doctor : have you had any urine pregnancy test?
User : i have done several all negative ones i did in february had very very faint lines of positive but nothing since
Doctor : what was the result?
Doctor : okay
Doctor : it looks like some physiological disturbance of your menstrual cycle
User : does it make u have pregnancy symptoms and belly to expand to look like a bump
Doctor : pregnancy test will usually comes positive by the time belly started to expand
Doctor : But your pregnancy test is negative
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Took laxatives but still constipated
- Newborn constipation lactogen
- Does drug intake cause disturbance in the menstrual cycle
- Changing eye color menstruation period
- Nuvaring gas permeable contacts
- Will unwanted 72 disturb the menstrual cycle
- Consequences of missing fracture in tibial plateau
- Disturbance of menstrual cycle by postinor 2
- Epidural steroids menstrual cycle
- Menstration change of color strange orange
- Can norlevo disturb a menstrual cycle
- Period delay change of shift
- 4 year old constipated pale stool
- Do major changes in diet delay periods
- Concerta changes in menstrual cycle