Physical exercises to decrease tummy. Suggestion - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
hi...i want to know about good and not much physical exercises to decrease my tummy
and manytimes after sleep i do not feel refreshed
I'll provide you the necessary information. May I know your current age, gender, height, weight and waist circumference?
age-21, gender-male, height-5'7'" weight-68 waist cirucumfrence-31
Before I proceed to mention about measures to reduce tummy, I would first like to inform you that the anthropometric measurements provided to me are in perfect limits.
I mean you have your weight and waist circumference in the ideal limits and you can maintain the same for ideal health.
However for the sake of information, weight / tummy reduction can be achieved by cardioexercises in combination with healthy diet or by surgery.
yeah..my figure is all over athletic but my tummy is making me tense sometimes..
Cardioexercises are jogging, brisk walking, cycling, thread mill, swimming, etc.
If it's only the belly that is bulging, you probably may have a lax abdominal wall which can be toned by some belly toning exercises such as push ups, lying leg raises and pelvic thrust.
These exercise can be done under the guidance of a physical trainer.
A diet needs to supplement exercise to loose weight, however considering your weight is in limits, only the belly toning exercise should work for you.
These exercises will help in gradual toning of the abdominal muscles and make you feel slimmer.
Have you followed?
can I get some information about diet?
May I know what kind of information you need on diet?
like i eat outside most of the time
pizza, burger etc..
should i put some limits on these?
As long as you do not have any weight issues or you do not have any gastric problems the food you take are normal.
However on the long run, pizza, burger can cause problems.
It would be best to limit such junk food as much as possible.
Ask for the ingredients that is there in the outside food and choose any diet which is less oily, contains plenty of vegetable and are less spicy.
This will go on well in the long run.
Have you followed?
any tips on sleep as i dont feel refreshed many times ?
Not feeling fresh after a sleep is primarily due to disturbed sleep.
I suggest you the following tips:
1. Avoid sleeping during the day. They can affect your night sleep making it ineffective.
2. Avoid eating full at night. Prefer a light snack.
3. Only go to the bed after 2 hours of dinner. This would mean eating your dinner couple of hours early.
sometimes indigestion problem is there.
4. Having some food such as peanuts, curd, fruits and good protein diet helps in giving a good night sleep.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Make your room relaxing. This would mean using less bright light, relaxing soft music, soft pillows/bed mattress, etc.
They can improve the quality of sleep and make you feel fresh.
If inspite of these measure, if you sleeping problem persist, the consulting a doctor to rule out other causes need to be considered.
Have you followed?
thanks a lot
i will try and follow the same
You are welcome.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tummy exercises after laparotomy
- Flying after glaucoma surgery
- How to gain weight without working-out
- Will gta forte help with weight loss
- Tummy reduction exercises
- Exercise for tummy reduction chart
- Light pink spotting after intercourse following d
- Xango mangosteen juice benefits
- Flying after maringplasty operation
- Exercise to reduce tummy and hips
- Serial follicle scan after siphene
- Will a corset help lose weight
- Amway product for decreasing tummy
- Year old that needs to lose weight
- Flying after tibia nailing