Pharyngitis, sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello i have a sore throat and it feels like it is closed up
User : is this just a bug ?
Doctor : means?
User : is this just the flue
yeah its the pharyngitis
User : or should i go and see my gp
cause is bacterial infection
yes you have to see your GP as you require antibiotic prescription
User : should i go and see my own doctor
User : i am on calpol
User : does this help ?
mean time you can try with tylenol and salt water gargle for the relief
User : is there anything else i could do because it is really innoying me
Doctor : yes calpol brings down the temperature and relives the feeling of warmth in the nose and throat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Purpose of taking clingen plus
- Will cepacol dual relief sore throat treat tonsillitis/pharyngitis?
- Throat lozenges for sore throat
- Sore throat or throat cancer
- Swollen glands front of neck feel bruised
- Uses of clingen gel vaginal gel
- Bruised ear hearing loss
- Lump in throat sore throat
- Cmc vellore thyroid clinic
- What is the use of clingen
- Sore throat feels like bruise
- What is clingen medicine
- Legs feel swelled feel bruised throat hurts
- Causes of a bruised palate
- Headaches sore throat ear pain allergies chronic pharyngitis