Persisting headache after many days of injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I really need help. I have been getting headaches in my head round about 6 weeks. I got hit with a basketball on a friday. I was ok woke up on that saturday and it struck me. I have had headaches since then
User : i have also have nausea for a while, and the headaches are all around the head. Round the sides ands tuff.
User : Went to doctors, said it was fine. Checked my eyes and ears. I am wondering, could this be cuncussion?
User : And if it is cuncussion, how can i help it?
Doctor : concussion is transient and it will cause loss of consciousness
User : I havent been unconscious though
User : What do you reckon it is?
Doctor : when did you got hit
User : about 6 weeks ago on friday.
exactly how many days back
User : with a basketball
User : could it just be my head recovering from the accident?
is the head ache followed since then is persisting
User : Yeah
User : it didnt give me a headache the evening i got hit, but the next day it did.
Doctor : ok
User : what do you think it is?
was a ct scan examination done?
User : No
persistent headache following head injury warrants a CT examination of head
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Head injury 3 days after headache tired
- Sudden headache three days after head injury
- Vasal vagal spell
- Bright red flat spot on leg
- Headache 3 days after head injury
- Bright green gel in stool
- Bright yellow urine fever stomach pain
- Vision goes very bright
- Bright orange and oily faeces
- My hand slightly trembles occasionally
- Transverse myelitis and hair loss
- Headache after head injury
- Musculocutaneous nerve pain
- White bread and neuralgia
- Headaches after nose injury