Persisting headache after many days of injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I really need help. I have been getting headaches in my head round about 6 weeks. I got hit with a basketball on a friday. I was ok woke up on that saturday and it struck me. I have had headaches since then
User : i have also have nausea for a while, and the headaches are all around the head. Round the sides ands tuff.
User : Went to doctors, said it was fine. Checked my eyes and ears. I am wondering, could this be cuncussion?
User : And if it is cuncussion, how can i help it?
Doctor : concussion is transient and it will cause loss of consciousness
User : I havent been unconscious though
User : What do you reckon it is?
Doctor : when did you got hit
User : about 6 weeks ago on friday.
exactly how many days back
User : with a basketball
User : could it just be my head recovering from the accident?
is the head ache followed since then is persisting
User : Yeah
User : it didnt give me a headache the evening i got hit, but the next day it did.
Doctor : ok
User : what do you think it is?
was a ct scan examination done?
User : No
persistent headache following head injury warrants a CT examination of head
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Head injury 3 days after headache tired
- Sudden headache three days after head injury
- Does drayurveda height growth works
- Headache 3 days after head injury
- My son drank lysol
- Is drayushveda safe to increase height
- Mahaflox eye drop drawbacks
- Headache after head injury
- Upper eyelid twitching bells palsy
- Dreams effect on life
- Forehead sparing in bells palsy
- Seizure symptoms before the seizure
- Prednisolone dose in bells palsy
- Bells palsy pain during recovery
- Headaches after nose injury