Persistent sore throat, cough and cold - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : hi doctor my child is suffering from cough and cold for 3weeks he was gvn azithral 200 for 5days after that tminic drop and respira d for 5 days still throat congestion and cough is there thogh not frequent
May i know the age of your child?
User : 1 yr old ,he sometimes get allergic cold was gvn allegra too
i will help you in this.
may i know your location?
User : kolkata
Is he having fever?
User : sometimes very rare
User : yesterday it was 99 i gav him crocin 5ml
Since the antibiotic ha not helped him,
User : yes
Doctor : the antibiotic has to be changed.
Has he been tested for swine flu?
User : wat can b given he is 8.30kg
I cannot prescribe you the antibiotic online.
as it is unethical.
User : no ,none of us are having such prob he doesnt go out
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tickly cough and sore throat
- Cold sore throat cough weakness
- When to increase baby s milk intake
- Sore throat and chesty cough
- Jamaica vaccination requirements babies
- Brain spikes on eeg
- Baby loose motion treatment jaiphal
- Baby intolerance to paracetamol
- Irregular motion in month old baby
- Enlarged brain ventricles and dizziness
- Brain stem damage from stroke
- Sore throat cough roxid
- Persistent sore throat and cough
- Scarlet fever brain damage
- Extra-axial fluid collection brain