Persistent sore throat, cough and cold - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : hi doctor my child is suffering from cough and cold for 3weeks he was gvn azithral 200 for 5days after that tminic drop and respira d for 5 days still throat congestion and cough is there thogh not frequent
May i know the age of your child?
User : 1 yr old ,he sometimes get allergic cold was gvn allegra too
i will help you in this.
may i know your location?
User : kolkata
Is he having fever?
User : sometimes very rare
User : yesterday it was 99 i gav him crocin 5ml
Since the antibiotic ha not helped him,
User : yes
Doctor : the antibiotic has to be changed.
Has he been tested for swine flu?
User : wat can b given he is 8.30kg
I cannot prescribe you the antibiotic online.
as it is unethical.
User : no ,none of us are having such prob he doesnt go out
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cold sore throat cough weakness
- Tickly cough and sore throat
- How to get rid off gas fever
- Can a chest infection cause palpitations
- Can methotrexate cause chest pain
- Ham causing chest pain
- How to cure high temp of 102 of child
- Can a sinus infection cause sore chest
- Sore throat and chesty cough
- Child have coughing along with running nose
- What needs to be done for reoccuring fever of infant
- Persistent sore throat and cough
- Sore throat cough roxid
- How to cure infant s severe cough and running nose
- Laptop causes chest pain