Persistent pain on top of head. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
My wife is around 30 years and she has a persistent pain at the top of her head ( central part of the top portion of the skull) for the last few days
She doesnt have any other symptoms.
How old is she?
She is around 30 years
does she get it often?
Is the first time?
no this is only since the last fwe days
she was fine today morning. but again now she is feeling some pain
no she didnt
Please do not worry
It does not seem like a major health concern
Could it be due to stress
She gets tensed during cooking
And since it has occurred for the first time, It may go away on its own
Yes, most probably it could be stress headache
Ask her to consume lot of water
Rest and relax herself
oh ok. She feels the sensation only on the central part of the skull
she can take a lot of fruit juices too
Shoul we consult any neuro if it persists?
ok. Is crocin pain-relief good enough?
I personally feel it should go away on its own
Yes, crocin pain relief is very good
what should be the dosage?
What is her weight?
she is 68
a dosage of 650 mg should be fine
Ok doctor. Thank you very much
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
none. Thank you very much.
Wish your wife a speedy recovery
and bye for now
thanks for your help. bye-bye.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Painful mole on top of head
- How does prozac help bulimia
- Cymbalta not working for anxiety
- Alum mag hydroxide simeth suspension
- Blurred vision after working on computer no history of migraine
- Constant pain on top of head
- Itchy pain on top of head
- Taking menoquil headache after missing dose reason
- Persistant cough and head pain
- Feeling nauseated tired and having headaches what to do
- Low dose aspirin regimen dosage
- Headache started after cooking on grill anything to worry
- Tylenol pm side effects elderly
- Have severe ra migraine vomiting headache related symptoms
- Nerve pain top of head