Persistent headache following trauma to the head - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : i am wonderingi f you can help me.
how can i help you?
User : i am a 13 year old boy, who is interested in basketball. About 6 weeks ago on friday i got hit hard in the head with a basketball. I was fine, but when i woke up the next morning i started getting headaches all around my head. I have been getting these headaches for 6 weeks now
User : sometimes they are painful sometimes its dull but, i really want to know whats going on
Have you got a CT scan of the head done?
User : i have visted the doctor about 2 weeks ago, she checked my eyes and ears. She said everything was fine.
User : I have not had a CT Scan yet.
User : i know basketballs arent that hard of objects, but im wondering what is the worst this could be?
User : I have also had nausea along the lines with these headaches, but the nausea came in at a later date.
Doctor : Head aches can occur because of internal injury to the brain.
The baseket ball is ont that hard to cause such an injury.'
User : so what could this be that i am recievening?
User : recieving*
But if your headaches are persisting then it is better to rule out the possibility of internal injury.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Headache after hitting top of head
- Svt caused by head trauma
- Headache after beach
- Get rid of pounding headache lasting 2 days
- Headache after 3 days of head trauma
- My indigestion makes my chest hurt
- Sore throat chest hurts neck hurts
- Head ache only on the left side with pain in the left eye on
- Head sweating head trauma
- Head trauma as youth headaches bump
- Pin point headache after head trauma
- When hunched for a while chest hurts
- Huge thumps in chest
- Pain middle chest hungry
- Fluttering chest and headache