Persistent cramp in lower thigh - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I am 18 years old boy.
Iam having problem in leg since three months.
That is in backside of left thigh.
There is some kind of straneous nerve pulling effect(not pain exactly).
It appears every night after around 4 hours sleeping and it continues for 1 to 2 hours.
I get temporary relief on applying cold water or ice.
I feel weakness in leg during that time.
No problem during day time.
Done MRI scan, results were normal.
Done X ray of knee and LS area. Its normal.
Is it sciatica?
Or anything related with piriformic muscles?
Why is the pain in only resting condition?
Doctor : let me read your history
Doctor : the peoblem you are refering is not sciatica
Doctor : do you get it in the day time as well?
User : no
User : only at night
Doctor : is the pain in one particular area , will u be able to point it with the finger , wr it appears
User : presently iam taking zevanuron capsules once per day
User : backside inside the thigh(center of thigh)
User : it extents faintly till knee and upward till lower back
Doctor : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cramps in lower stomach lower back and thighs
- Thigh cramps in early pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for spinal osteomyelitis
- Is bone fractures a side effect of flovent?
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of protonix?
- Drugs/medication for hepatocellular disease
- Sore thighs and stomach cramps
- Cramping sore thighs lower back pain
- Is tendon injury a side effect of remicade?
- Drugs/medication for sugar candy allergy
- Thigh cramps and bruising
- Is muscle aches a side effect of myrbetriq?
- Is joint pain a side effect of propafenone?
- Drugs/medication for chronic ear infections
- Drugs/medication for nasal drip syndrome