Periods delayed, on birth control pills, gained weight - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello.
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : I have been on XXXXXXXX birth control for 2 years and went off it two months ago.
Doctor : ok
User : last month I had a very light period and this month i am 7 days late already
Doctor : ok
User : i have also gained about 15 lbs and i took a pregnancy test and it turned out negative
User : is this uncommon?
Doctor : no
Doctor : it is something quiet common
Doctor : after taking oral contraceptives you will gain weight
Doctor : and your menses will take some time to regularize
Doctor : if you have stopped the contraceptives
User : is there an average time frame to regain a normal period, and can I expect to not have a period often?
User : it is just scary... I thought I was pregnant for sure
Doctor : it may take another two months
Doctor : dont be worried
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- High crp and esr levels
- No period birth control pills
- Crohns disease and gastritis
- Period on birth control pills
- Delayed periods was on birth control pills cause
- Will macrobid help a vaginal infection
- Will utovlan help me loose weight
- Pr interval ecg criteria
- Taking birth control pills is delay in period normal
- Very heavy period postinor
- Delayed period cramps taking birth control pills
- Does qlaira help menopause
- Crystals in inner ear treatment
- Groin cramps at night
- Can ovuloc help in pcos