Periods. Sudden feeling of cold. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
This isxxxxxxxxxxx here
all of a sudden i am feeling cold
Are you sitting close to the AC?
the ac is normal tough
no not very close
Since when are you feeling this?
from an hour ebfore
May I know your age?
yes ..ia m 26
Is there any other associated symptoms like fever?
yes i am having periods from today
bluish discoloration of skin?
no not as such
I do not think it is a cause of worry
It may be related to the menstruation
Keep yourself warm
Drink hot coffee or tea
do not sit close to AC
You will be fine by noon
thank you doctor
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Head congestion and dizziness and rapid heart beat
- Cold sore late period
- Advantages of bigomet sr 500
- Hashimotos disease and throat discomfort
- Will my periods starts after stopping regestrone 5mg
- Scanty period treated with krismon 35
- Why is g reg sr 500 tablet taken for menstruation
- Hashimotos thyroiditis hot flashes
- Headache cold missed period
- Irregular period cold sores
- If primolut n 5mg bd taken in pregnancy
- Hcg diet pain in left shoulder
- Head injury headache 3 days later
- Incubation period of a cold
- Cold sores contagious period