Periods. Sudden feeling of cold. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
This isxxxxxxxxxxx here
all of a sudden i am feeling cold
Are you sitting close to the AC?
the ac is normal tough
no not very close
Since when are you feeling this?
from an hour ebfore
May I know your age?
yes ..ia m 26
Is there any other associated symptoms like fever?
yes i am having periods from today
bluish discoloration of skin?
no not as such
I do not think it is a cause of worry
It may be related to the menstruation
Keep yourself warm
Drink hot coffee or tea
do not sit close to AC
You will be fine by noon
thank you doctor
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain while urinating in periods
- Cold sore late period
- Passing tissue without period
- Passing white tissue without a period
- I swallowed a pill wrong and my throat hurts
- I twisted my knee and now its swollen
- Period problem having ovulet
- I overdosed on ibuprofen tablets this morning i took 12 200
- Headache cold missed period
- Irregular period cold sores
- I have rosacea and elevated liver enzymes
- Incubation period of a cold
- Cold sores contagious period
- I took an ipill twice now i have pimples on my face and ha
- White tissue passed whilst pooing