Periodontal disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can ve help u
User : i have a question
Doctor : k..proceed
User : i have been diagnosed with periodontal disease. the bone is decaying around my teeth
User : Can that cause bones to decay elsewhere in my body besides at my teeth?
Doctor : k.. since when ur havin this problem..
Doctor : wts the exact diagnosis they told u?
User : evidently i've had it for awhile and didnt know it, because i have several teeth that are loose..
Doctor : k..do they bleed?
User : i had a dentist tell me, i had periodontal disease which is the decay of bone around my teeth
User : yes
Doctor : then that dont effectother bones..
Doctor : for regular consulation u can
Doctor : join our site..
Doctor : r u interested?
Doctor : vw will follow uo ur case..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Uric acid and mouth sores
- Heavy acidity could lower platelate count
- Salicylic acid for leukoplakia of lips
- Can gallstones cause duodenitis
- Gluten intolerance periodontal disease
- Periodontal disease coeliac disease
- Lipitor and periodontal disease
- Progesterone suppositories cause cramping
- Atenolol and periodontal disease
- Mefenamic acid for wisdom swellen toothache
- Clarithromycin periodontal disease
- Mefenamic acid helps swollen tooth
- Does tramadol cause euphoria
- Vasovagal episodes and causes
- Can constipation cause death