Period, heavy third day. Can medicines be taken to stop the flow? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor Good Morning
Please proceed with your query
This is XXXXXXX here
This is my third day of periods and the flow is high, and i have to attend a family function in a temple on Sunday.
Can i take any medicine to stop the flow
Is is not advisalbe
and there is no drug that can help you in reducing the flow
but is there something else... this is a very important function and you know with periods we can enter temple... thats why i am asking...
XXXXXXX as it is your third day today, the flow will decrease
by sunday, it may stop too
but normally i have slight bleeding for abt 6 days
See, once the periods has started, there is no way we can stop it
if only you want to postpone the periods, that can be done
ok doctor, Thank you.
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 18 days menstrual cycle
- Are periods still heavy on third night
- Hcg 197 after miscarriage
- Can primolut be taken to stop periods midway
- Is severe muscle stiffness a side effect of namenda?
- Is arm, back, or jaw pain a side effect of lexiscan?
- Is redness of face a side effect of fludrocortisone?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of lipofen?
- Which medicine to be taken to stop periods temporarily
- Can medicine glycomate stop period
- Period lasting 18 days
- 18 day period and still spotting
- Cycloreg on 19th day of period
- Menstruation stop flowing day 3
- Is severe stomach pain a side effect of minocycline?