Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Penis moving into the abdomen - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2549 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   I am a 29 year old male and have had this problem for awhile and need to get it taken care of.I am dealing with when i sit down it feels as if my penis goes back inside my body as i have a small penis and wanna know if there is anything a doctor can do or prescribe me?
Doctor :   Let me read it

User :   ok sir /maam
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
I read your problem
User :   ok
Doctor :  
May I know the length of your penis in erect and non-erect state?
User :   is there anything that can be done
Doctor :   Sure

Doctor :  
I shall give you the necessary advice
User :   non erect maybe 2 in and erect maybe 4
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   It is slightly lesser in size
Doctor :  
but is quite enough for a good sexual life
Doctor :  
and you shall not be facing any problems
User :   is there anything that can be prescribed or done by my physician to give a little more
Doctor :   I shall describe you

User :   its enough for a good sexual life
Doctor :  
Yes it is good enough
Doctor :  
you need not worry about it
User :   i mean but when i have sex it seems she dont feel it as there is nothing from her to let me know she feels me
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
You should not try for a deeper penetration

Doctor :  
in the female genitals
Doctor :  
the most sensitive
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor