Pelvic pain with cyst in ovary - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I have pelvic pain real bad. I went to have an ultrasound and have not heard nothing from the doctor in two weeks. I called and no return call. I have taken pain pills and nothing helps. What could be causing it.
when does your pelvic pain come?
do you have the ultrasound report with you?
User : i was told that i have thickening of the uterus and a pimple size cyst on my uterus and ovary
User : the thickening is like a 11
is this thickening endometrial thickening?
User : i believe that is what she said
it would be better if you could get the scan report
User : i just want the pain to stop
we also need to find the cause for it n treat it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic pain with pilonidal cyst
- Pelvic pain after ovary removal
- Pelvic pain and leg pain
- Cocaine stop runny nose
- Complications of sinus bradycardia
- Homeopathic remedies to swollen labia minora
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- Home remedies for swollen outer labia
- Congestive heart failure and adderall combination
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia wrinkled hands
- How do you get rid of an imflamed,swollen vagina
- Leucorrea homemade tips
- Pelvic pain on cerazette
- Condition about feel heavy tongue
- The truth heterogenous retroverted uterus