Peeling skin in fingers developing painful pores. Diagnosed bacterial infection. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
I am xxxxxxxxx
i am XXXXXXX
Pl go ahead with your medical query
Are you with me? Are you typing the query?
my fingers skin is getting peeled of for some times and develops pour which is painfull.i contacted a doctor and he told me that its a bacterial infection and prescribed Candid-B.but this is happening again and again.
are you there doctor?
Yes, what is your age? Did you change the keyboard or laptop recently
its happening for last one year it gets cured and again comes in three months.my age is 35
Did you XXXXXXX a Dermatologist?
You should XXXXXXX one who can figure out the exact diagnosis
It may require testing as well
actually candid-B usage helped in curing it
I do not think Candid B is right treatment
YOu should find the cause
then i will see a dermatologist
then treat it. Are the finger nails good (smooth and pink)
Temporarily you can apply olive oil and honey to the tips
nail are good it only on the fingers
Ok XXXXXXX a Dermatologist and let me know
ok thank you
Do you have any more queries?
Thank you for the visit here.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Nail fungus white spots tired blured vission
- It is vaginal infection or urinary infection
- Fudic bnf cream for skin for rash
- Infective respiratory infection causes
- Body bnane ki tips
- Urine test pus cells occ pf
- Infection on penile shaft infection
- T cell sensitization night sweat
- Normal qty of pus cells
- Urinary infection and yeast infection
- Prevent blunt lip smoker lips
- Urine pus cell ratio in normal person
- Redwhite blothy skin causes
- Sperm cell non sticky
- Bacterial infection or yeast infection