Peeling of the skin on foot - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my bottom part of my feet have been peeling off for the last 3 years and ive been stupid and not gone to a doctor
User : im 18
User : and it al started when i wore rubber flip flops
User : and my fingers and toe have swollen slightly but i cannot feel any pain
User : what could this be?
can i ask u few questions?
User : yes
whats ur age/sx?
User : male
User : 18
it started 3 years back right?
User : ye about
User : the skin just grows back though
later it has become normal ?
User : yes
User : kind of
after how many days?
User : except the front fingers on my feet are a bit swollen
User : 3 weeks
how often ur skin is peeling off ?
User : 1nce a year but this year 1nce and then a bit peeled off in the middle of the year
oncein a year?
then there is nothing to worry
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Earache from chewing tobacco
- Chewing tobacco and dehydration
- Spots with clear liquid
- Hand foot skin peel alcoholism
- Blister on my foot peeled skin
- Lump on toe clear secretion
- Potato oozing clear stuff
- Chewing tobacco makes me cough
- Skin peeling arch of foot
- Whats worse drinking or chewing
- Clear liquid when shitting
- Clear sticky liquid from sore
- Nerve damage from chewing tabacco
- Foot numbness and skin peeling
- Staph infection and peeling foot skin