Peeling of facial skin due to pimples. Taking glycomet for PCOD. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I had pimples on my face which i have scratched it , now the skin has got peeled off i am taking Doxy 100 mg , Tab forcan 150 mg & Tab Cosmetin 20 mg want to know is there any other ointment that i can apply on the scar as it looks ugly
Do you mean there is a scar or you have a pigmented spot?
actually the skin got peeled off
How long ago did this happen?
its been two weeks
And how large is this peeling?
not very big ..but its visible
Can you confirm if there is any skin color change over the affected area?
yes there is ..its little pinkish ..difrnt frm my face color
so its evn more visble
Do you have history of diabetes?
my mom is diabtc but its n border line
Thanks for providing the details.
You seem to have developed an inflammation and most inflammation settle down with time.
Since you are on antibiotic cover (doxy), I do not expect you to develop any complications,
oh ok how much time will it take as i have my engagement coming Thursday so i was thinking if it can
on the affected area for additional benefits.
doxy thy have told me to take for a month
Doxy 100 mg , Tab forcan 150 mg & Tab Cosmetin 20 m for 1 month
Doxycycline (doxy) is an antibiotic given for skin condition - this is routinely prescribed for acne patients.
as a preventive measure.
Sir is there any ointment which can work faster
i mean to lighten the scar
If you are looking for a faster response, then you need to consider other options like microdermabrasion.
You may need 1 or 2 settings of microdermabrasion.
It is performed routinely at the dermatologist's clinic.
You can visit them for faster and more effective response.
Have you followed?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acne on right cheek suddenly
- Acne on cheeks ony
- How to stop anxiety attacks from smoking weed
- Localized acne on cheek
- Taking glycomet for pcod frequent periods risks of taking bigomet
- Entire right cheek is filled of acne
- Glycomet 250 non diabetic pcod
- Pcod taking glycomet 1000mg complications in pregnancy
- How else can i treat pimples caused by pcod#39s
- How to u treat circumvallate papillae that are inflamed
- Drug glycomet role in pcod problem
- Husband is getting angry all of a sudden and freaking out
- I am 15 weeks pregnant and smoked meth 1 time will my baby be ok
- Acne chart related to organs
- How much dosage of cepodem for a six year old