Pcod and pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hello
User : I was diagnosed with PCOD 2 years back and since then had periods only twice that too when my gyno prescribed pills
User : Can Pregnancy be induced in PCOD case
Yes it can be induced.
If there are no other factors which is inhibiting the pregnancy,
User : I weigh 85 kg as of now. tried losing weight back could not keep it. It can be induced is great. Are there any specialist in mumbai?
Yon need to consult and obstretician and gynaecologist.
i will give you a link.
You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User : Currently I am having blackish brown discharge with clot like blood often is it normal due to pcod? or its infaction?
Doctor : Does this happen when you are menstruating?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lacto calamine lotion applicable to vaginal areas?
- Humulin m3 insulin
- Novolog insulin half-life
- Does clay soil blocks fallopian tubes
- Pregnancy on pcod ovam
- Possibility of pregnancy treatment for pcod
- Naturogest in early pregnancy pcod
- How to take ccq50 every month
- Pcod pregnancy success rates
- Pcod pregnancy chances
- Diprogenta cream uses
- Lupus and rash
- Cold flu symptoms
- Dianette blocked fallopian tubes
- Brown stringy lumps while on a period?