Parkinsons patient, suffering with stricture. Information in this regard ? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
a relative of mine is a parkinsons patient.he is being treated by Dr.AAAA in Blore
but, there is another issue that has to be attended to
it is some fisture..i mean something to do with an urologist
Do you mean stricture?
Dr Muthani has recommended to get in touch with Dr A XXXXXXX of St Johns Hospital for getting it operated
the problem is we are unbale to XXXXXXX Dr. XXXXXXX in the hsopital inspite of trying several times
would you be able to provide us with any help in this regard. As in how do we get in touch with the doctor for the treatment
As a physician, I will be able to help you with any of your medical queries. As you would want some help to consult a doctor, I shall place your request to the customer support team.
They can try fixing an appointment on your behalf if it is possible.
In the interim if you need further assistance, you can reach us over chat or the customer support team.
I hope that will suffice.
ok Doctor. That would of great help. Thanks
Do you have any queries?
none as of now. thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Bye. Have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is a slow worm
- Parkinsons diet for patients
- Always tired and sleepy symptoms
- Ot activities for parkinsons patients
- Parkitidin used by parkinsons patients
- Dermatitis herpetiformis mild cases
- Sore tongue and sore throat
- What is a vaginal sonogram
- Skin tag near eye caruncle
- Exercises for parkinsons disease patients
- Case study on sunbathing
- Tiny skin tag eye caruncle
- Carmex on top of eyelid
- Want information on parkinsons disease
- Signs and symptoms of spondylosis