Parkinson's disease and diseases similar to parkinson's - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : What disease mimics Parkinson's that is not Parkinson's?
User : Stroke, clots, atrophy, loss of balance, fatigue, as some symptoms.
User : Oh, and brain lesions also
Doctor : sure we will help you on this
Doctor : can you tell me your age and occupation
User : Lesions do not seem to be getting worse. Strokes have stopped, but patient is slowly dying and there appears to be no known cause. All tests have been clear.
User : 57 Insurance Sales.
User : MRI, CT, LP, CBC, Angi, EEG, EKG, ECG, X-ray, MRAngio. All Clear. PT is still slowly dying. Also seems to have low blood count at times, depsite no obvious loss of blood.
Doctor : infections and some drugs can mimic parkinson's
Doctor : toxins head injury lesions in brain
User : What type of infections that would not normally be found on standard teting battery?
Doctor : tumours degenerative diseases
User : No known head trauma. Brain lesions discovered after strokes and clost found.
Doctor : viral post encephelitic infections
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sticking feeling in back of eye
- Pinworm alcohol
- Oxyelite pro steroid
- Meedication for parkinson s disease
- Ovarian cancer and legs going numb
- Parkinson’s disease causes
- Symptoms of parkinson’s disease
- What are the symptoms and treatments for parkinson s disease
- Hit back of head now eye hurt
- Diagnosis of parkinson’s disease
- Painless muscle knot on shin
- Why does my back hurt during menstrual
- Dry mouth with back pain
- Shaking dry mouth shoulder and back pain
- Klebsiella in eye in children