Parents with different blood groups and baby's health - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have query.
User : Does it affect having different blood group in parent to baby?
Doctor : No there is no such problem
User : My blood group is AB+ but mmy husband 's is B-.
Doctor : Ok
User : Is any any problem we may face when we plan for baby?
Doctor : No
there is abosolutely no problem in your case
User : because I heard somewhere that different blood group reflect to baby health.
You need not worry.
User : Oh! thanks alot.
User : I was so worried from the timewhen I heard this.
That will be a different case when u r of -ve group and husband is of +ve blood group
User : okay
User : Thanks for your help.
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : One more problem I am facing.
Proceed with your query
User : I found some lump in my breast. I diagnose with my doctor.
Did you show it to your doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby from same blood group parents
- Excruciating stomach pain around belly button
- Baby conceive problems for same blood group
- Prostitis constimpation help 30 yes old
- Diarrhea in pill free week microgynon 30
- Fatigue congestion mucus for 30 days
- Pregnant fat overhanging belly button
- Belly button odor during pregnancy
- Belly button smell during pregnancy
- Does different blood groups in parents harm baby
- Male check ups at age 30
- Red belly button and red outer ears
- Parents and babies blood group relations
- Belly button stinks during pregnancy
- Adderall 30 weeks pregnant