Paranoid delusions due to schizophrenia - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, I was wondering if there were any sleeping disorders known to the medical world that are connected to schizophrenia. I am experiencing some schizophrenic symptoms during the night and I don't know if they're due to the sleep or if I actually have schizophrenia. && no, it's not just sleepwalking or sleeptalking because I remember most of what happens sometimes all of what happens, and I'm actually awake. For example, if someone was to come in and talk to me that actually existed, I'd be able to talk to them, and I'd know they were there.
Doctor : no
User : do happen to know whats wrong with me?
Doctor : sleep disorders are rarely connected to shizophrenia
User : then if i'm seeing things and talking to people at night do i have schizophrenia?
Doctor : do you have any other symptoms
User : like the mood changes? not really. I can be irritable sometimes, but so can most people. It's just the hallucinations
User : I actually move and sometimes get out of bed to approach them
Doctor : okay
Doctor : to diagnose schizophrenia such symptoms for atleast 6 months of duration should be there
User : i've been experiencing this since in like 6th grade
Doctor : along with hallucinations , some delusions also accompany in schizophrenics
User : i'm currently in 9th
Doctor : ok
User : what kinds of delusions?
Doctor : paranoid delusions usually
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for resistant schizophrenia
- Is dehydration a side effect of cometriq?
- Paranoid schizophrenia physiotherapy
- Is nosebleeds a side effect of donepezil?
- Treatment and cure for disorganized schizophrenia
- Is depression a side effect of cordarone?
- Drugs for paranoid schizophrenia
- Treatment and cure for schizophrenia spectrum disorder
- Treatment and cure for treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Refractive paranoid schizophrenia
- Is skin rash a side effect of dabigatran?
- Is double vision a side effect of revatio?
- Chronic paranoid schizophrenia
- Can emotional distance be due to paranoid schizophrenia?
- Treatment and cure for catatonic schizophrenia