Paranoid delusions due to schizophrenia - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, I was wondering if there were any sleeping disorders known to the medical world that are connected to schizophrenia. I am experiencing some schizophrenic symptoms during the night and I don't know if they're due to the sleep or if I actually have schizophrenia. && no, it's not just sleepwalking or sleeptalking because I remember most of what happens sometimes all of what happens, and I'm actually awake. For example, if someone was to come in and talk to me that actually existed, I'd be able to talk to them, and I'd know they were there.
Doctor : no
User : do happen to know whats wrong with me?
Doctor : sleep disorders are rarely connected to shizophrenia
User : then if i'm seeing things and talking to people at night do i have schizophrenia?
Doctor : do you have any other symptoms
User : like the mood changes? not really. I can be irritable sometimes, but so can most people. It's just the hallucinations
User : I actually move and sometimes get out of bed to approach them
Doctor : okay
Doctor : to diagnose schizophrenia such symptoms for atleast 6 months of duration should be there
User : i've been experiencing this since in like 6th grade
Doctor : along with hallucinations , some delusions also accompany in schizophrenics
User : i'm currently in 9th
Doctor : ok
User : what kinds of delusions?
Doctor : paranoid delusions usually
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Psychological causes of schizophrenia
- Paranoid schizophrenia physiotherapy
- Is unpleasant breath odor a side effect of arava?
- Is risperdal consta used in the treatment of residual schizophrenia ?
- Is risperdal consta used in the treatment of schizophrenia, catatonic ?
- Drugs for paranoid schizophrenia
- Is muscle aches or pain a side effect of astelin?
- I am suffering from schizophrenia, undifferentiated, can i take latuda?
- Is loss of consciousness a side effect of ativan?
- Refractive paranoid schizophrenia
- Chronic paranoid schizophrenia
- Is increased thirst a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Can emotional distance be due to paranoid schizophrenia?
- I am suffering from schizophrenia, undifferentiated, can i take invega sustenna?
- Is feeling of warmth a side effect of amlodipine?