Paracetamol overdose - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
User : I had an operation yesterday and was given 1g of paracetamol IV at 10.00. Then i took 2 tablets at 13:45. This was therefore less than 4 hours. Should i be worried?
User : Anyone there?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : had an operation yesterday and was given 1g of paracetamol IV at 10.00. Then i took 2 tablets at 13:45. This was therefore less than 4 hours. Should i be worried?
Sam: Anyone there?
why were u given paracetamol as a painkiller?
User : not sure
User : was given diclofenac also
whixh place are u from?
User : /why does tht matter
treatment differs in different places
User : dnt mean to be rude, but that doesnt affect the answer to my question does it?
in some places pcm is given only for fever
do u have fever?
User : no i had an operation, paracetemol is a painkiller
i know that
i have asked u in the begining also
so u are worried about overdose now?
nothing to worry
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stages of paracetamol overdose
- My daughters feet fall asleep often
- How can i stop my nightfall by yoga asana
- Dizziness paracetamol overdose
- Piperzine over dose possible
- Ubi q tab dose
- Child has foam while asleep
- Paracetamol overdose symptoms slight overdose
- Olfen sr100 maximum dose
- Right hand falls asleep while sleeping
- Pain after paracetamol overdose
- Lethal dose of zimovane
- Paracetamol paracetamol overdose
- Why do i fall asleep so early
- Dose for livogen