Painful stools - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I wonder if you can help me? I'm finding it painful to pass stools, however I am able daily to go?
I will help you in this.
User : HOw?
may i know few more details on this problem?
User : Yes...
Since when do you have this problem
User : Since July this year
may i know your age, sex?
User : 22 - Female
do u have any hard stools?
User : just normal stools really, its just really painful when passing?
Are you passing hard stools?
Is there any blood in the stools?
User : no
Do you experience the pain every time you pass stool?
User : yes
Have you undergone any physical examination done for the same any time before?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is ragi a problem for piles
- Lucozade makes me sleep
- Is a crp level in diverticulitis high
- Woosh sound with dizziness
- Is normaxin tablet antibiotic
- Will utrogestan increase body temperature
- Painful to pass stools blood in stools what to do
- Mucus in stool with chest pain
- Straining at stool and neck pain
- Safe to use saline enema 37 weeks pregnant
- Will frequent bowel movements raise psa level
- Rectal pain grey stool
- Lumpy vein in childs neck
- Does guinness aid bowel movement
- Painful stools blood in stools what is happening