Painful penis with a vein on the back - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello?
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27, M, Alabama, Unemployed, Single
Doctor : k
User : this is a little embarrasing but, about 2 weeks ago a vein-like (but not blue like a vein, maybe a lymph vessel?) thing came up on the back of my penis. and has gotten slightly more noticeable. Needless to say I'm a little concerned =(
Doctor : yeah its normal
User : i don't think it is. it's actually kinda painful. do you have any idea what it could be?
Doctor : nothing to worry for
User : what is it?
Doctor : it can be due to many reasons
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain that radiates to penis
- Penis is numb back pain
- Is 4 an a half inch girth small
- What does it mean when you pee a little uncontrollable
- Panis problam
- What does bp spike indicate
- Start to bleed after my foreskin gets pulled down
- Heavy panis
- Pain on veins at back of hand
- What if i eat drugstore beetle
- Pain in back of thigh by vein
- Non itchy pink papules that appear and disappear
- Sharp pain 'back of hand' vein
- My body got hot and i almost fainted
- Ppd skin test site is painful