Painful penis with a vein on the back - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello?
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27, M, Alabama, Unemployed, Single
Doctor : k
User : this is a little embarrasing but, about 2 weeks ago a vein-like (but not blue like a vein, maybe a lymph vessel?) thing came up on the back of my penis. and has gotten slightly more noticeable. Needless to say I'm a little concerned =(
Doctor : yeah its normal
User : i don't think it is. it's actually kinda painful. do you have any idea what it could be?
Doctor : nothing to worry for
User : what is it?
Doctor : it can be due to many reasons
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain that radiates to penis
- Penis is numb back pain
- Nerve tumour causes
- Pain on veins at back of hand
- My organ is small and is bent during erection
- Jelqing - does it make the penis bigger
- Ischemic injury causes
- I excited my penis flow a lot of lubricant
- Pain in back of thigh by vein
- Simplex, ulcerative colitis causes
- Spinal dysfunction causes
- Slight discolouration on the penis
- Supine hypertension causes
- Sharp pain 'back of hand' vein
- My penis gets itchy after i masturbate