Painful lump on back of neck - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a soft painful lump on the right side of my hairline in the back of my neck. is that dangerous?
if the lump is painful
y=then it is recommended
that you get it examined
to see what is the lump exactly and what is causingit
and take treatment appropriately
User : could it be cancerous
until physical examination is done. we cannot say if it is cancerous
User : does it sound dangerous to you
User : hello
if it was painless, we could have left it alone
but since you mentioned that it is painful, it is recommended to get it examine dsoon
User : so painful indicates something serious?
yes it does indicate that something is actively happening in the body
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Scar that bleeds years later
- Take glutamine at night increase height children
- Lump on back of neck and joint pain
- Aspirin for blood clot treatment
- Sinarest tablet salt
- Red circle near navel area after umbilical hernia repair
- Howto treat painful lump on back of neck
- Aspiration pneumonia right lower lobe
- Numbness in back lump on neck painful cyst cause
- Hematoma aspiration
- Neck pain and hard lump on back of neck
- Lump in back of neck in hairline and neck pain?
- Psychological testing for aspergers syndrome
- Why is my phlegm an orange colour?
- Silent aspiration signs and symptoms