Painful lump below the knee - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i had recently been playing football...like not tackle or anything and when i was running i started to have this shooting and really horrible pain in my leg right below my knee..it is warm..and there is a lump..and it hurts really bad..this happened about two weeks ago and it still hurts
please provide your age and location
have you taken any medications for this?
User : 19 and live in pa
User : yes tylenol
User : and ive tried icing it and nothing is helping
you can take Motrin or tylenol for pain
where is the lump ?
User : right below my knee cap..its on the bone..
User : on my left leg
User : its really warm to
on the shin bone is it?
User : yeah
is there any color change of skin over it?
User : no
User : it was bruised for a few days but now it went away
do you have any fever?
User : no
User : it hurts for me to bend my leg
Doctor : does it feel soft, firm or hard?
User : its hard
i will suggest you to get it examined to see whether it is soft tissue swelling, a cyst or growth from bone itsef
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to cure painful swollen lump below knee
- Papaya reduce tummy
- Drugs/medication for Colles' fracture
- Diagnosis of Colles' fracture
- Symptoms of Colles' fracture
- Painful lump below knee
- Diagnosis of Joint effusion
- Symptoms of Joint effusion
- Parietal arthritis
- Lump below knee cap painful sugesstions
- Painful lump below knee cap
- Lump on leg below knee
- Pains when your 33 weeks pregnant with twins
- Parasite cough throat lungs swallow burn skin
- Parasites in human earlobe