Painful lump and fluid through breast, test for cancer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
How can i help you?
User : hi quick question is it possible to have lumps in breast at any random time
User : i was reading that they show up usually close to menstal times
Doctor : It can come at any time.
User : last night i had pain in my right breast... pressed on the part that hurt and fluid like i was lactaiding came out
Doctor : Ok
User : breast cancer a strong possiblity?
May i know your age?
User : 28
Are you on any pills?
User : no
Breast cancer can only be diagnosed after set of investigations.
If you still have the lump now.
User : ok but are those possible signs?
User : yes i do. but only since last night is when i noticed it
You need an examination definitely to rule out the possibilty of tumour.
User : ok
It is unlikely to be a tumour.
There are occasions when you can have breast milk secreted out spontaneously.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Breast pain and breast cancer
- When does nipple discharge start in pregnancy
- Gastritis chronic gas burning right side
- Painful lump in the cleavage is it breast cancer
- Nipple discharge and itching inside
- Are breast cancer lumps painful
- Does nipple discharge mean im pregnant
- Frequent burning sensation in collerbone
- Pregnant with grey nipple discharge
- Labia dark coloured burning
- Looks like cigarette burns on tongue
- Nipple discharge tastes like metal
- Superficial lump breast cancer
- Breast cancer lump armpit
- Neck burns while on computer