Painful bowed legs - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : ?
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have something that has been happening the past few nights and I'm really worried about it
Doctor : Ok
User : I have been waking up, multiple times, in the same position. My legs and bowed on and knees pointed outwards, my legs are locked in this position and it's extremely painful, I have to use my hand to pull my leg back into place and no matter what position I fall asleep in, I keep waking up in this one
User : *are bowed
User : *out
User : So, why does this happen?
This can be due to mineral defeciency
Doctor : Mainly due to calcium defeciency
It is one of the possibility
User : So it's putting my body in this position?
User : are there any other possibilities I should worry about?
The muscles get contracted
and it will happen like that
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lack of sleep rapid heartbeat
- Si pain bow legs
- Is dolo 650 prescribed for headache
- How long does a person live with muscular dystrophy
- Itching aroung coccyx
- Physiotherapy exercises for bow legs
- Reducing spondylolisthesis
- Bow legged adults back pain
- Zygomatic reduction surgery
- Is there a cure for rhabdoviridae
- Inserts for bow legs
- Why is my shin tender to touch
- Indentation in lower leg after injury
- Plantar fasciitis and bow legs
- Underdeveloped sternum