Painful boil on thigh, blood and pus - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay i had a pimple/boil on my inner thigh and i popped it...and now its like a dark color and kinda hard
User : what do i do?
how many days back did it happen?
User : like 4 days ago
does it feel like firm or hard?
is it painful?
User : just a little
User : and no not really..but it kinda looks like something is in there..and when i push a certain way it is sharp
did you feel that when it broke, all the pus cam eout?
was there bleeding after the pus came out?
User : yeah just a little
if it is painful, and feeling sharp inside, then
i suggest you to get it examined by a dermatologist
to rule out cyst formation inside
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mastocytosis and drinking alcohol
- Soft boil in inner thigh
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of levamisole?
- Fungus and alcohol consumption
- What are the side effects of ipratropium and albuterol?
- Alcohol and toe nail fallout
- Boil on inner thigh fever pain what is treatment
- Popped boil on inner thigh
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of gleevec?
- Red itchy patchon face due to alcohol
- What are the side effects of lotrimin jock itch powder?
- Reason for recurrence of red painful boils on inner thigh
- Itching on thighs after boil
- Alcohol consumption in chickenpox
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of ferriprox?