Painful boil on thigh, blood and pus - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay i had a pimple/boil on my inner thigh and i popped it...and now its like a dark color and kinda hard
User : what do i do?
how many days back did it happen?
User : like 4 days ago
does it feel like firm or hard?
is it painful?
User : just a little
User : and no not really..but it kinda looks like something is in there..and when i push a certain way it is sharp
did you feel that when it broke, all the pus cam eout?
was there bleeding after the pus came out?
User : yeah just a little
if it is painful, and feeling sharp inside, then
i suggest you to get it examined by a dermatologist
to rule out cyst formation inside
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is hives a side effect of benlysta?
- Skin flakes when facial hair grow
- Use of faceclin gel uses
- Soft boil in inner thigh
- Facial flat moles that become raised
- Reason for recurrence of red painful boils on inner thigh
- Is rash a side effect of entecavir?
- Does vaginal fluid grow facial hair
- Itching on thighs after boil
- Is nausea a side effect of digoxin?
- Is sweating a side effect of ranexa?
- Popped boil on inner thigh
- Boil on inner thigh fever pain what is treatment
- Is itching a side effect of bonine?
- Face tightness and whiteheads