Painful boil in the groin area. Need medication - Online Doctor Chats
Dr Mazumdar here
hello Dr Mazumdar
there is a boil in the groin region
perhaps related to hair getting accidentally plucked out
there is pain as a result
can you suggest some ointment to provide relief
Do you see pus at the area?
There is a chance of infection since it is opened up\
so be careful, maintain good hygiene
and no shaving
Do not wear in the night
any ointment to subside the redness?
You can apply Oint MUPRIROCIN over the area
how many times?
You can do it for two day, twice a day
sorry twice a day for 5 days
Did you understand?
hopefully that ointment is available generally
as I am travelling currently
ok thanks doctor
Any other query that I can address?
that is all. Thank you
Thank you for visiting me here.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Peeling lips fungus
- Ringworm that wont go away
- Painful boil on groin
- How does nitrocontin tablets on body
- Will shingles numbness go away
- Body hives smelly urine
- How long lithium staid in body system
- Boil on buttocks painful taking bactrim any medication for relief
- Gluteal muscle innervation
- Medical boils cure
- Boils on shoulder and back medication
- How to make body like salmankhan
- What makes your body hot
- White vinegar for skin fungus
- Drugs/medication for boils