Painful boil in nose, headaches. Why has this happened? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
good evening doc
Please proceed with your query.
i am suffering from pain due to boil inside my nose (left)
due to that i am having headache
for last 3 days
can you please suggest me what should i take?
I would like to know few more details to guide you better.
D you have fever?
no i dont have fever
nasal obstruction is there due to boil and its paining badly
cold is not as of now
Ok. So can I assume that the boil is bog enough to obstruct the nostril?
Sorry, *big enough
its seems not that big but it is on the middle layer of the nose
Let me guide you regarding this.
pain is there and due to this i am feeling ache above eyes
and headache as well
Few things are there which you can do at home.
Please do the following.
1. Steam inhalation which will help in reducing the pain in the nose.
You can take that 3 times daily, after food, for 3 days.
You also need to get it examined by an ENT surgeon, to see if it is just a boil or a polyp.
In that case, you may require appropriate antibiotics to be taken.
That can be decided only after an examination.
ok, thanks doc
You are welcome.
Is there anything else I can help you on?
no, thats all i wanted to know
Hope this was helpful.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
thanks, same to you
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Raw skin inside of thighs
- Red dots randomly appear
- Boils swelling body pain headaches
- Ramipril and acne
- Small gestation sac with blood in sac
- Boils on the head and headache
- Boil in ear headache
- Shower gel in penis blood
- Fever and headache with boils
- Fever headache and a boil on butt
- Red blotches swollen upper left lip
- Nursing focus for low blood pressure
- Puss filled spots on legs
- High blood pressure and gallbladder
- Too low blood pressure gatorade