Painful Urination, lower back pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : alright, I've been having some serious pain urinating, it' mainly in the pelvic region and it's a burning, pressure sensation.
User : i've been experiencing this for a few days now
Doctor : Ok
May I ask a few more details?
User : and recently, tonight i've had pain in my lower back
User : of course
May I know your age, gender, marital status?
User : 20, female, single
Doctor : Are you sexually active?
User : yes
Are you associated with a single partner or multiple partners?
User : aingle
User : i'm sorry. single
Doctor : Fine
Doctor : Females are more prone to have UTI
Doctor : due to infection by bowel organisms
Doctor : Or else it can be a Urethritis
which sometimes occurs due to sexual intercourse
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Eye twitching minoxidil
- Fell and hit my head on a table
- What treatment is suggested for prostatomegaly gr-ii
- Headache slight fever quit smoking
- Wiping after urinating tiny blood
- What is the treatment for stool incontinence
- Lower back pain and urge to urinate
- Suggest treatment for recurrent bladder infection
- What causes bumps near urethra
- Lower back pain and orange urine
- Gilberts syndrome stunts growth
- Pain in urination lower back pain
- Lower back pain protein in urine
- What is the opinion on radiology report showing mild prostatomegaly
- Lower back pain blood urine