Pain with less menstrual bleed - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i think im preg but the home pregnancy tests have came out negative, i have pain on both sides of my lower tummy. I dont know whats going on.
May i know your age?
User : 19
since when do you have the pain?
User : it started wed, and it goes off and on.
User : i had light (Very light) bleeding 5 days after my period was supposed to start.
User : also have had clear as day preg symptoms
Doctor : Have you seen a doctor for this?
User : no, I dont have insurance. So im concerned
The pain you probably have could be either because of
what is known as dysmenorrhoea.
Or you are pregnant
The test can some time show false reports.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Injury fell backwards down stairs
- Age 20 years irregular periods
- Heavy menstrual bleeding chest pain
- How to differentiate between normal menstruation and implantation bleeding
- Needle pricking sensation at back simptoms for
- Backache tingly penis and scab on shaft of penis
- Left rib pain and menstrual bleeding
- Bent problems with backbone
- Degenerative disc disease 3 back operations social security disability
- Menstrual bleeding and pain in tailbone
- Brown discharge after heavy cycle and intercourse
- Does modus 10mg harm the fetus
- Can meprate tablet avoid pregnancy
- Heavy menstrual bleeding with pain
- Menstrual bleeding and thigh pain