Pain with less menstrual bleed - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i think im preg but the home pregnancy tests have came out negative, i have pain on both sides of my lower tummy. I dont know whats going on.
May i know your age?
User : 19
since when do you have the pain?
User : it started wed, and it goes off and on.
User : i had light (Very light) bleeding 5 days after my period was supposed to start.
User : also have had clear as day preg symptoms
Doctor : Have you seen a doctor for this?
User : no, I dont have insurance. So im concerned
The pain you probably have could be either because of
what is known as dysmenorrhoea.
Or you are pregnant
The test can some time show false reports.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Signs of perimenopause at 44
- Miscarriage symptoms at 12 weeks
- Heavy menstrual bleeding chest pain
- Left rib pain and menstrual bleeding
- Bleeding between periods at 51
- Heart enzymes low potassium
- Bleeding a week after period
- Menstrual bleeding and pain in tailbone
- Hearing sounds robotic in one ear with a headache
- Heart feels weird palpitation feel sick
- Headache tummy ache hot flashes and cold sweats sore throat
- Heavy menstrual bleeding with pain
- Menstrual bleeding and thigh pain
- 39 weeks pregnant menstrual cramps
- Headache that cause pulse in head to beat fast