Pain while urinating - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : i have pain when urinating and have been to my gp twice but they say there is no infection there
May I know your age and gender?
User : ive had it for over a month now
User : female 25
Doctor : Where is the pain?
User : it like a buring aching sting at the end of urinating
User : and i get like a kind of sharp pain in my lower belly on the sides
Doctor : Ok
User : i feel bloated all the time too
How is your water intake?
User : what do you mean sorry?
Amount of water you drink/day?
User : not alot really
User : i dont drink as much as i should
Then the reason lies there
You should improve that
Also take up a regular exercise
User : will the pain ease if i drink a bit more?
It will improve
May I know your height, weight and marital status?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Yellow stool reactive hypoglycemia
- Pain in the penis white discharge pain while urination
- Hypoglycemia and lipo 6
- Puss cells is dangerous
- Mouth sores and hypoglycemia
- Urinalysis pus cells tntc dangerous
- Pus cells is danger
- Marijuana and hypoglycemia symptoms
- Smoking weed while hypoglycemic
- Daibeats pus cells in urine female
- Pain while passing urine pain relief
- Squamous epithelial cell in cystitis
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- Mild pain while urinating
- What is the pain while urinating