Pain over the middle of the head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have a tender crown and it hurts when i touch it
User : and i have had it for a long time
Since when do you have this?
User : more than 3 years
Have you consulted a dentist for this?
User : no
User : will it harm me in the future
A examination is needed by the dentist to know what the cause is.
User : ok
If the enamel is out
User : enamel
User : no in the head
User : scalp
User : tenderness in the middle of my head
Doctor : oK.
I am sorry.
How frequently do you have this?
User : every day
User : but some times it hurts more
May i know your age / gender and the occupation?
User : 49
Do you have vomiting?
User : and iam officer
User : no
User : i don vomit
Doctor : These kind of headache usually happens due to stress and tension.
They are called tension headaches.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of prototypical seizure
- Neck pain and head pain
- Drugs/medication for Hydrated anti spasm
- Dent in the middle of my head painful
- Head pain when leaning over
- Drugs/medication for Pachydermoperiostosis
- Treatment and cure for Hydrated anti spasm
- Drugs/medication for Cervical nerve irritation
- Pain in head when bend over
- Kidney pain head pain chills
- Symptoms of bony tumor
- Symptoms of fasciculation syndrome
- Symptoms of diaphragmatic paralysis
- Diagnosis of Dry beriberi
- Symptoms of numb, general disorientation