Pain over the kidneys, tightness in the chest - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi
User : I have this really bad achy feeling in my back right where my kidneys are. And my chest is super tight, also i have this taste in my mouth like I just ate a really hot sauce, my mouth is also really tingly like I'm going to throw up, whats the problem?
may i know your age and gender?
User : I'm 17 year old femal
Since when are you having these?
User : its been a couple of days now
User : so whats the problem?
Do you have any breathing difficulty?
User : sometimes. just when i take a really deep breath
Does the pain in the kidney region also increse when you take breathe?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reason for the pain and tightness in the chest
- Principles of body temperature maintenance
- Body sodium goes too low
- How long can my grandmother survive only on glucose drip
- Chest pain tight throat
- Sharp pain all over body
- Total body inflammation
- Back pain chest pain is it kidney infection
- Tight chest and stomach pain
- Tight chest and back pain
- Can using visine cause pupil dilation
- What anti-depressants can be taken along with savella milnacipran hcl
- Does gerd cause burning sensation all the way till sternum
- Does brown watery bleeding signify no ovulation
- Nervous ticks in boys