Pain over the kidneys, tightness in the chest - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi
User : I have this really bad achy feeling in my back right where my kidneys are. And my chest is super tight, also i have this taste in my mouth like I just ate a really hot sauce, my mouth is also really tingly like I'm going to throw up, whats the problem?
may i know your age and gender?
User : I'm 17 year old femal
Since when are you having these?
User : its been a couple of days now
User : so whats the problem?
Do you have any breathing difficulty?
User : sometimes. just when i take a really deep breath
Does the pain in the kidney region also increse when you take breathe?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reason for the pain and tightness in the chest
- Why do people foam at the mouth when dying
- Broken wrist hand peeling
- Broken tooth suddenly causing pain
- Hight improvement
- Broken tooth flying pain
- High calcium levels and mental illness
- Chest pain tight throat
- Back pain chest pain is it kidney infection
- Tight chest and stomach pain
- Whats good for achy body and puking
- Yellow fingernails stomache pain fatigue
- Tight chest and back pain
- 2 year old golden retriever broken tooth
- Broken hip swollen leg