Pain on right side of throat while swallowing. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
I am getting pain on right side of my throat while swallowing, this has been since 5 days. It is exactly at the top right of my throat.
The pain is radiating towards my right jaw and till right ear.
My observation is the pain is not only while swallowing but also in yawning and any other moments.
The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes
currently I am in Abu Dhabi on a short term official visit
So I will arrange a phone call with a doctor within next 10 to 15 minutes
shall i provide you my Abu Dhabi contact number?
Can I have your contact number please
Thank you for visiting Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Having pain in right side of throat while swallowing cure
- Difficulty of breath swallowing throat pain cure for symptoms
- What are the causes of chest burn
- Treatment and cure for swallowing disorders
- Tonsillitis taking antibiotics pain while swallowing cure
- Sinus infection smell of smoke in nostril
- My son has a heart murmur please advise me
- What medication do diabetics take
- Severe vomiting pain while swallowing need a cure
- Redness inflammation inside one nostril
- Mastoid infection in a toddler
- Inflamed tongue papillae 2 weeks
- Is daily or frequent masturbation causes any nerves related problem
- What heart condition may i have
- Tonsillitis and indigestion