Pain management for throbbing pain in head with history of migranes - Online Doctor Chats
User : I've been having this throbbing pain behind my head the size of a dime for two days now. It's very painful and would come and go. The throbbing occurs only once at a time and last about 5 seconds. No other symptoms with that. What should I do. It's not a migrane or headache. It's just pain.
Doctor : Did you try any medicines?
User : yes, tylenold, motrin and a migrane med of topamax
User : it does not work
Did they bring you relief?
User : No
User : the pain or meds?
Do you have tearing of eyes / flashes of light / rining of years
User : no
Do you have nausea / vomiting?
What is yoru age?
User : 25
How many times did you have this kind of pain yet?
User : no nausea or vomiting
User : this is the first time ever
What is the frequency?
User : it depends, it comes and go
Why do you worry about migraine if it is for the first time
User : I could be sitting still and I get it
User : combing my hair starts it
User : after the pain if I got o feel the spot it's gone
But you said it is the first time
User : I had migrane problems and it's not that
and how long this episode started?
User : first time for this kind of pain but has last about 48 hrs now
Did you take Motrin DS
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Constant headache pressue to eyebrow
- Throbbing pain at crown of head
- Throbbing pain in the centre of head
- Increased t2 signal intensity
- Random throbbing pain in head
- Sacral nerve impingement symptoms
- Throbbing pain on head of penis
- Shoulder nerve impingement signs
- Does sperm consistency matter
- Throbbing pain back of head
- L5-s1 nerve impingement
- Constant and random erections
- Constant vomiting dehydration dizziness constipated
- Progressive idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Constant raised crp levels