Pain management for throbbing pain in head with history of migranes - Online Doctor Chats
User : I've been having this throbbing pain behind my head the size of a dime for two days now. It's very painful and would come and go. The throbbing occurs only once at a time and last about 5 seconds. No other symptoms with that. What should I do. It's not a migrane or headache. It's just pain.
Doctor : Did you try any medicines?
User : yes, tylenold, motrin and a migrane med of topamax
User : it does not work
Did they bring you relief?
User : No
User : the pain or meds?
Do you have tearing of eyes / flashes of light / rining of years
User : no
Do you have nausea / vomiting?
What is yoru age?
User : 25
How many times did you have this kind of pain yet?
User : no nausea or vomiting
User : this is the first time ever
What is the frequency?
User : it depends, it comes and go
Why do you worry about migraine if it is for the first time
User : I could be sitting still and I get it
User : combing my hair starts it
User : after the pain if I got o feel the spot it's gone
But you said it is the first time
User : I had migrane problems and it's not that
and how long this episode started?
User : first time for this kind of pain but has last about 48 hrs now
Did you take Motrin DS
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Do the vagus nerve have anything to do with a pinch nerve
- Glassy eyes 9 month old
- Throbbing pain at crown of head
- Doctor advised mri scan of brain in fainting due to gasteric problem
- Glossy eyes headaches neck pain
- Throbbing pain in the centre of head
- Squinting eyes with glioblastoma
- Random throbbing pain in head
- Throbbing pain on head of penis
- Throbbing pain back of head
- Dosage of beplex forte for children
- Newborns eyes are glossy
- Diabetes electric shock sensation
- How to prevent wearing eye glasses
- Does putting the laptop on lap have adverse effects