Pain management for hyperacidity - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
User : anyone there to help me
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have a pain in the stomach
User : just below the chest
Doctor : ur age/profession
Doctor : duration of pain??
User : can you suggest me any medicines / natural treatment
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : 25 / software enginner
User : the pain will be for 1 hour
User : it comes couple to times in a day
User : i don;t have any habits
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : as u said
User : no i dont have any
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : no
User : recently since 1 month
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no not yet
User : thinking to !
Doctor : it appears from the history that the pain might be due to hyperacidity
Doctor : reduce ur intake of oily
User : ooohh
Doctor : fried food
User : ok
User : and
Doctor : take more water
User : ok
Doctor : food rich in minerals & vitamins
Doctor : can go for
User : like ???
Doctor : Syp Gelusil 2 TSF 3 times a day
Doctor : after meals
Doctor : do light exercises
Doctor : have proper sleep
Doctor : reduce Stress
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy scaly rash on eyelids
- Post cabg pain management
- Doctor found red spots during colonoscopy
- Pain management injections
- White moles on eyelids that itch
- Pain management treatment
- Tahbso pain management
- Purple spot on inside of eyelid
- Colonoscopy need to shave
- Lscs pain management
- Itchy wrinkled swollen eyelids
- Sinius infection and colonoscopy
- Does red yeast rice interfere with colonoscopy
- Jelly looking substance on my eyelid
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy results