Pain management for dysmenorrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : should i call the doctor about my menstrual cramps on the weekend. They are so severe. I feel so nausea
May i know your age?
User : 25
Pain during the menstrual period can be normal.
User : this is horrible. Ive tried naproxen and flexeril
User : nothing is working
If the pain is severe you can take the help of the doctor.
User : so i should call
User : what do you think they will do.
Doctor : There are other medical drugs that can help reduce the pain.
User : like what?
User : Maybe I have something around the house?
User : please help
User : this is horrible
If the pain is very severe, then it is beter to take a shot of injection,
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Flucloxacillin may cause get delay periods
- Can verapamil cause a yeast infection
- Post cabg pain management
- Pain management injections
- Does vyvance cause a urinary tract infection
- Can cranberry juice cause miscarriage
- Does dalacin cause miscarriages
- Pain management treatment
- Do deficiency of heamoglobin causes late periods
- What causes a tailbone infection
- Tahbso pain management
- Lscs pain management
- Keloid cause male infertility
- Vaseline cause kidney infections
- Miscarriage caused by nabothian cysts