Pain management for dysmenorrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : should i call the doctor about my menstrual cramps on the weekend. They are so severe. I feel so nausea
May i know your age?
User : 25
Pain during the menstrual period can be normal.
User : this is horrible. Ive tried naproxen and flexeril
User : nothing is working
If the pain is severe you can take the help of the doctor.
User : so i should call
User : what do you think they will do.
Doctor : There are other medical drugs that can help reduce the pain.
User : like what?
User : Maybe I have something around the house?
User : please help
User : this is horrible
If the pain is very severe, then it is beter to take a shot of injection,
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What are common symptoms of miscarriage
- Post cabg pain management
- What are the suggested medications to prepone the menstrual cycle
- Pain management injections
- Irregular periods with clots with severe bleeding taking primolute tab
- Pain management treatment
- Does birth control pills cause palpitations
- Tahbso pain management
- Is sweating a side effect of montelukast?
- Why am i getting abdominal pain before periods
- Lscs pain management
- Is unexplained weight loss a side effect of noroxin?
- Is dizziness a side effect of omeprazole?
- Is dark urine a side effect of pepcid ac?
- Is indigestion a side effect of percocet?