Pain management for back strain causing pain in groin - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : hi i recently strained my back and it got all swollen about the same time my groin started hurting but today its really bad should I be worried?
Doctor : is it?..thats a problem then..
Doctor : is pain severe?
User : kinda like when i bend over to pick somthing up
Doctor : k.. r u takin any medication?
User : no
Doctor : how old ur n wt u do?
User : i m 20 i do pressure washing
Doctor : k..
Doctor : try some pain relievers..
Doctor : if that wont help get back to us..
User : its kinda shooting up into my lower stomach and all around my waist
User : mebe try a chiropractor n get aligned?
Doctor : k.. that must be from muscle strain..
Doctor : ya thats good idea..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 38 weeks pregnant and shivering really bad
- 38 year old male anemic
- Post cabg pain management
- 38 weeks pregnant air bubbles
- Pain management injections
- Pain management treatment
- Pimpes on forehead back and chest
- Tahbso pain management
- My chest and back hurt from gas
- Chest pain and back pain for grastics
- Chest and back pain green phlegm
- Holding head back hurts in chest
- Lscs pain management
- Heart attack at 38
- 37weeks pregnant and urine is orange