Pain management for Upperback sprain and spasm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hey my husband was playing with some kids yesterday and was swinging them in circles and stopped short and when he did he started complaining about his upper back could this just be a pulled muscle?
Doctor : IS he having pain in his upper back?
Doctor : of any spasm?
User : yes both
Doctor : Of Is he carrying the children at that time ?
User : when he put the child down is when it stared hurting
Doctor : OK it might be because of strain because of some abnormal position during that circles
User : what would we do for this ... to help it heal faster?
Doctor : Apply local irritant in the region of pain and give him a slight massage over that area
Doctor : he can come back to normal life within days
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of depakote?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of maxzide?
- Post cabg pain management
- Pain management injections
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of prograf?
- Is shivering a side effect of azithromycin?
- Is metallic taste a side effect of dyazide?
- Pain management treatment
- Is back pain a side effect of cyclosporine?
- Tahbso pain management
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of reclast?
- Lscs pain management
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of velcade?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of prempro?
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of uloric?