Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Pain in whole body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi
Doctor :   pl carry wd ur probs?
User :   oflately I've started feeling pain in my whole body
Doctor :   k
User :   I don't know why but may be because I've been doing weights for quite a long time
Doctor :   ur age/wt/ht/profession
User :   32, 100, 6ft / software engineer
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   since how long>?
Doctor :   duration
User :   duration of pain
User :   it's been almost a year
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   ur over wt and u req to reduce it prsently
User :   how?
User :   overweight by how many kilos
Doctor :   u may also be reqd to under go some blood test & urine
Doctor :   ur over wt by 25 kgs

Doctor :   also u have to reduce the body wt by diet &
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor